The primary dissemination function is carried out by each National Numbering Agency (NNA), making ISIN and CFI information available in their local markets.
ANNA has developed “the ANNA Service Bureau (ASB)” , to collect and disseminate ISIN and CFI information via a common platform to meet the needs of its’ members and is also available to external parties upon subscription. This emphasizes ANNA’s commitment to facilitating the industry’s movement toward straight-through processing (STP). Working in conjunction with the global numbering agencies, the ASB assists with improving all aspects of the timely, accurate and standardized identification of financial instruments, as well as the equitable distribution of this information. The Service Bureau operates as a central hub to receive and consolidate ISIN data from all the ANNA members and partners, and assists in the dissemination of this information to the market.
The creation and development of the ASB has been made in partnership with the two operators of the service, which are Standard & Poor’s and SIX Financial Information.
Products of ASB
Under the guidance of the ANNA Service Bureau Technical Committee, the ASB provides the following benefits and features to the industry on behalf of ANNA:
- Fully supported, robust ISIN products and services in multiple media (database and web query tools) and frequencies (including daily);
- Efficient worldwide customer and data quality support;
- Centralised administration;
- Robust database storage and disaster recovery;
- Global, proactive technology and communication support
The ASB provides an ISIN product line that consolidates, on a daily basis, all ISIN data supplied by participating National Numbering Agencies (“NNA’s). Consolidated ISIN information is available in the following formats:
- ANNA ISIN_db: Weekly or Daily delivery of bulk ISIN data in a relational database format, delivered via FTP.
- ANNA ISIN_Access: A real-time, Web-based query tool that provides access to all ISIN data via personal computer.
The ANNA ISIN products offer the only consolidated compilation of ISIN codes and associated data (please refer also to the product brochure) with at present 7.2 million active ISIN codes and 6.2 million active CFI codes (status January 2013).
For further information please contact the Operators of the ANNA Service Bureau according to your domicile:
For the Americas and Europe
Standards & Poor´s – CUSIP Global Services
Name: Mr. Charles Freda,
For Asia and Africa
SIX Financial Information
Name: Mr. Orazio Marino,
For general questions you may also contact the ANNA Secretariat:
Mr. Uwe Meyer (phone: +49 69 2732-226 or